Please Read Through This Page First Before Submitting A RMA Request
Are you experiencing an issue (or more) with your controller under warranty? To repair or return your controller, begin your RMA process:
*Note: Our warranty does not cover issues caused by external heat, moisture, and/or physical damage that is observed
What is RMA?
Return Merchandise Authorization. Our warranty covers any defect or malfunction resulting from the build process. For a description of what our warranty covers or our return policy:
You may notice a shiny little sticker on your controller, this is a security measure put in place to deter tampering with our work should your controller begin to have issues. Any opening or internal tampering with the controller will void your warranty.
For a more detailed explanation of our warranty or any questions, please visit:OUR WARRANTY
WHAT DOES THE WARRANTY COVER?
The warranty includes but is not limited to:
- non-registering buttons or smart modifications
- stick drift
- remapping issues
- shell deformities
- and/or D.O.A's.
CASE-BY-CASE & SPECIAL BASIS
Warranties regarding mic and charging port issues caused by physical damage are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
On occasion, issues may be able to be resolved by the customer with guidance from our support staff that will not void warranty.
WARRANTY REPAIR PROCESS
Once you RMA form is submitted, it will be reviewed by a member of our Customer Support and will be either approved or denied.
Once we have received your controller at our facility it will be checked-in, thoroughly tested, and investigated by one of our repair technicians.
A $0.00 invoice will be created for you to review and confirm. (Additional costs may be included where necessary).
Once you confirm your invoice, your controller will be entered into our expedited warranty repair queue.
WHAT IS THE TURNAROUND TIME?
*Upon approval of Warranty Repairs or Return requests, products must be shipped to Battle Beaver no later than 7 days after the request is approved unless otherwise noted.*
Please read the process above to get a better understanding of what happens once we receive your controller.
The turnaround time for warranty repairs are dependent on current order volumes but generally are completed and returned within 5-7 business days from when your controller is received and processed.
HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK?
- Domestic customers (USA only) will be provided with a pre-paid shipping label with which you may ship your controller back to us.
- For international customers, we ask that you ship the controller back to us via your preferred shipping carrier and method along with a receipt for the shipping costs. A maximum of $25 USD will be refunded back to you as reimbursement for the shipping costs to us (applies to warranty repairs only, not items sent back for return).
Battle Beaver Customs is dedicated to the satisfaction to their customers and is one of the few companies that offers returns on custom gaming equipment. Returned equipment may be inspected, refurbished, and listed for re-sale as a refurbished item.
A 15% restocking fee for returning the items of your order will be deducted from your refund once processed. This restocking fee has been introduced as a result of inventory constraints, thank you for your understanding.
For a more detailed explanation of our Return Policy or any questions, please visit:RETURN POLICY
- Controller must show little to no signs of heavy wear or physical abuse. A certified Battle Beaver Technician will be inspecting all returns for any damage. A refund amount may be withheld depending on return conditions.
- Specialty items such as pre-installed controller grip, Custom Uploaded Home buttons, Rear shells with custom button placement, expedited build speed (Beaver Boost), OrderProtection services, and other non-resalable modifications/repairs will not be refunded.
- Shipping costs will not be refunded (including RTS costs).
PARTS & ACCESSORIES
- Refunds will not be given for any part that is physically damaged or that was installed into a customer’s controller
- Shipping costs will not be refunded
Can only be sent to the Original Method of Payment. If you used a pre-paid card of any sorts we suggest choosing the “in-store credit” option