🍂 Happy Fall, Y'all 🍂
As we leaf behind the scorching Summer heat, we've been busy Beavers cooking up some tasty treats for this Holiday Season!
If you've been keeping up with us during these updates, it's been no secret that during this pandemic we've had production delays. I am pleased to say that after our hiring frenzy (mentioned in the previous update), our new Techs have been working hard and production is ramping up as we continue reducing our build time delays.
The overwhelming support you've shown for us this Summer has enabled us to offer new exciting customizations and products that we have only dreamed of bringing to our industry, some of which will be available next week!
Without further ado, let's Fall into the patch notes:
For those in a hurry, have a TL;DR cupcake for the road:
- Since our last update, our new Tech trainings have started to show results as we continue catching up on our build time. At our current pace, we are hoping to reduce our current build time by more than half before the holiday season begins. We may potentially offer Beaver Boost once again.
- All Wave 3 DualSense orders have officially been shipped! We certainly did not intend for production to persist through the Summer, but as we navigated global supply chain issues, we want to sincerely thank everyone for their patience and understanding.
- Our Custom DualSense Builder will be launched next week on September 13th at 12:00pm CST! You can preview the builder starting Friday (9/10) to plan your build and see what we have to offer!
- Starting with our DualSense Builders, we will be offering custom text to be laser etched onto your touchpad! As we continue to master our new toys, we will open customizations on other controllers when possible.
- As mentioned previously, certain controller parts (PS4, XB1) that were ordered have unfortunately been discontinued and are being phased out as we transition to Next Gen offerings. Customers may receive emails in regards to substitutions.
- We continue observing *ALL* of our COVID-19 procedures for the safety of our team members and customers.
Catching the Next (DualSense) Wave.
With our Wave 3 production finally concluded, we are happy to announce that our long-awaited DualSense Custom Builders will be available soon!
We will be offering our DualSense Performance and Pro Builders with all the great performance modifications you know so well.
For our Pro Builder specifically, we are now offering full Aesthetic customization options in addition to our performance modifications. With over 7,779,819,801,401,934,344,268,210 possible combinations, you can make your own one-of-a-kind DualSense controller with the performance edge to dominate your competition in style. A preview of this Builder will be going live on Friday (9/10), and we will be launching both Builders on September 13th at 12:00pm CST!
If you're all about the grind and just need the necessities to get you shooting beams, then our Performance Builder is all you'll need. Choose this builder for a one-stop-shop for all of our performance modifications without any distractions.
*Editors Note: We do not anticipate having to limit orders as we have in the past, however considering the overwhelming amount of orders that broke our website previously, we are reserving the possibility that sales may be limited.
Freakin' Controllers with Frickin' Text Etched onto Their Freakin' TouchPads.
One of the most requested customization options we have ever received was for custom text to be added to our Custom Controller builds... We are pleased to announce that because of your support and patience, we have been able to acquire the appropriate equipment to offer Custom Text Touchpad engraving!
Our plans are to first offer this customization on our new DualSense controllers, and slowly make it available on our other Builders as we confirm the best settings needed for our different controllers.
Discontinued, but not forgotten.
As mentioned previously in our Summer Update, we have unfortunately been saying good-bye to some of our last-gen offerings.
If you have a custom controller order with us currently, you may receive an email concerning possible substitutions or alternatives for parts that we are unable to secure.
Once again, we deeply apologize for the inconvenience this causes, and are working on preventative measures for the future.
Thanks for reading!
As always, if you've made it all the way down here, thanks for taking the time to read this update. If you don't like waiting every few months for updates, just drop us a follow @BattleBeaverC to get updates as they happen.
And if you enjoyed this update, let us know who your favorite graphic artists are who play games! We're looking for artists who are passionate about this industry that might be interested in working with us for future projects.