Before we announce our news for Boost, we would like to first give the current state of affairs concerning our delay. We’re not as far along as we were hoping to be, but we are now at the point where we can start making up time at an exceptional pace. Taking our average numbers per week and projecting them against the numbers of orders we have received we are planning on catching up (below the 8 week build time) by mid-May, which is when we will be making our second announcement concerning boost.
While we recognize the shenanigans that often occurs on this day we promise you that we will not be partaking in any of it, we really are bringing boost back! After its sad but necessary hiatus we have decided it is time to offer the option once again, albeit in a more controlled manner. Boost will not be available to everyone right away, we will have a restricted rollout starting April 3rd:
Our offering of boost will not delay your controller any longer and will be accompanied with a quantity restriction per day. For the time being, boost will only be offered for our basic controllers and to qualifying customers*.
Please note that our offering of boost is an agreement with our technicians, we know our current production rate and they have agreed to work overtime hours to complete boosts. The fee of boosts in part subsidizes our ability to offer it, but now we're in a position to commit overtime hours to specifically that. We certainly have learned from our mistakes and we have taken notes on how to manage our boost sales more effectively. A limited number of boosts will be offered per day, Monday through Friday, and will only be applicable to orders placed using our basic builder.
*Starting April 3rd, any customer who placed their order on or before a rolling date will be able to boost their controller. For example, on April 3rd, any customer who has placed their order prior to February 20th will be eligible to boost their controller for the fee of $35. This eligibility date will renew every following Monday, meaning that before April 10th if you have an order placed between February 20th and 27th, you will not be able to boost it until April 10th.
For orders that are past the eight week estimate, we will be pro-rating the cost of boost on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact us by email to arrange boosting for existing orders.
At this time we are also revising our Send-In services for our competitors and stock controllers. Once we have a submission form we are proud of, we will be reintroducing our much loved Upgrades & Repair form. Stay tuned in the next few weeks for more information!
We would like to thank you so much for your continuing support of our growing company, we wouldn’t be able to do any of this without you. Your patience and understanding will not be forgotten as we continue the year with exciting new ideas and products for you when we are caught up.
From Amarillo with Love,
Battle Beaver Customs
P.S. We are aware of the approaching Summer season and competitive events, so in mid-May we will be opening boosts to any and all controllers with the same quantity-per-day restriction we are implementing now. More details to come mid-May!
Comments will be approved before showing up.